This report reviews 2018’s trending topics in transportation. The Trends Report provides access to information about local communities’ efforts to develop, fund, and operate accessible transportation. Each brief within the report includes case studies on how changes in transportation are being implemented in states and communities in the U.S.
2018 topics include:
• Cancer Care and Dialysis Transportation
• Innovative Approaches to Section 5310 Match
• Non-Emergency Medical Brokerages and Coordination
• Opioid Use and Transportation
• Volunteer Transportation Programs
Look for individual Spotlights on each topic in April – August 2019.
April 2019 – Volunteer Transportation Programs Topic Spotlight
May 2019 – Cancer Care and Dialysis Transportation Topic Spotlight