National Aging and Disability Transportation Center
Capitol Hill Briefing on Transportation Innovations
December 6, 2019
On December 6, 2019, NADTC held a briefing to showcase the work of our 2019 Transportation Innovations grantees. With funding from NADTC, organizations in Colorado, Maine, New Mexico, New York and Oklahoma developed programs to increase accessible transportation options for older adults and people with disabilities by removing barriers and expanding mobility options. At the briefing, each of the grantees talked about their project. Attendees also viewed a video highlighting the importance of the grants to the lives of older adults and people with disabilities using these services.
- Alex Gordon, North Front Range Metropolitan Planning Organization, Fort Collins, CO
- Regan McManus, Director, INCOG Area Agency on Aging, Tulsa, OK
- Zoe Miller, Greater Portland Council of Governments, Portland, ME
- Mitch LaRosa, Shared Mobility, Buffalo, NY
- Briana Smith, Capacity Builders, Farmington, NM
Click the links below to view the PowerPoint presentations and watch the Innovative Community Transportation Solutions video highlighting the importance of the services NADTC grantees are providing their communities.
Innovative Community Transportation Solutions (YouTube closed captioned)