Thank you for your interest in the Human Services Transportation Course!
Title: Understanding and Developing Transportation Programming for Older Adults and People with Disabilities: A Course on Human Services Transportation
Dates: Winter 2017
Moderator: Eileen Miller, National Aging and Disability Transportation Center
You will need to follow one more step to complete registration. To participate in the course, you must join the private NADTC Course Discussion Forum. This is the platform where all course materials will be posted and where you can engage in conversation with the course moderator and other participants. To join:
- You must have a LinkedIn Profile. If you do not have a LinkedIn profile, you can join here: https://www.linkedin.com/start/join?trk=hb_join
- Once you have signed into your LinkedIn Account, visit the private group page at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/NADTC-Course-Discussion-Forum-8578709/about.
- Click “Ask to Join”. Once you click this button, your request will move to “Pending”. NADTC will approve your request after verifying you have completed the initial registration survey.
Once your membership is approved, make sure you are receiving group notifications by adjusting your settings!
- Hover over “Interests” at the top of your page.
- Select “Groups” from the drop-down and then click “My Groups” in the upper left-hand corner.
- You will see a list of all the groups you are in. Scroll until you see the “NADTC Course Discussion Forum” and click the gear icon to the right of the group name.
- Click “Group Settings”. You can choose to receive a digest email, either daily or weekly, or none at all. Choose the notification frequency you prefer. We do highly recommend that you select to receive “Announcements” from NADTC staff as we will occasionally use this feature to send announcements (no more than 1x/week) with updates or important information that we want to make sure you are aware has been posted. You can adjust these settings at any time.