This report is a collection of informational briefs highlighting the various uses of FTA Section 5310 Funding, implemented by human services agencies and transportation programs across the United States.
The 2021 topics include:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Requirements for Section 5310 Recipients
- Area Agencies on Aging and Section 5310 Funding
- Mobility Management and FTA Section 5310
- Making 5310 Funding Work for Transportation DEI Efforts
- Section 5310 and Cycling Without Age Program
- Travel Training Instruction under FTA Section 5310
- Volunteer Driver Programs and the Use of Section 5310 Funding
Each report addresses one of the above topics and includes a summary of the major challenges and opportunities, highlighting one or more case examples from local agencies, and provides additional resources and information on the topic. In the following months, NADTC will provide individual Spotlights on each topic.