EVERY RIDE COUNTS is NADTC’s comprehensive publicity campaign to promote the availability and accessibility of transportation options for older adults, people with disabilities and caregivers in communities around the country.
The campaign’s carefully crafted messages and materials include designated spaces for your local organization’s logo and information, enabling you to customize them for your community. To assist you in using the campaign and its materials, the campaign overview document is available in English and Spanish and includes:
- An overview of the eight campaign messages.
- Instructions on how to add your local contact information to the campaign materials. NADTC will provide local transportation agencies with the individual PDF, JPEG, or InDesign files of the materials for its use.
- Sample versions of all the ads, posters, social media graphics, and postcards for each campaign message. These samples include a local agency’s contact information as an example and should be used as a reference for adding your local information.
- Sample social media posts to accompany the social media graphics.
- An infographic that explains the modes of transportation that may be available to older adults and people with disabilities, as well as 5 steps for building a transportation plan.
For assistance in using these resources, please contact NADTC at (866) 983-3222 or email@example.com.
Download the resources:
You must be logged in to view this content.