This annual report reviews trending topics in the transportation industry, and provides an overview of the questions and comments we receive at NADTC and focuses on the important transportation issues in communities across the United States.
The 2021 topics include:
- Marketing Your Transportation Program
- Overcoming Barriers to Walking or Rolling
- Serving People with Autism on Transportation
- Travel Training During a Global Pandemic
- Public Transportation and Passengers with Alzheimer’s or Dementia
- Rural Volunteer Transportation Programs
- Rural Community Engagement
Each informational brief addresses one of the above topics and includes a summary of the major challenges and opportunities, highlighting one or more case examples from local agencies, and provides additional resources and information on the topic. Look for individual Spotlights on each topic in March – August 2022.