The Transportation Technical Assistance Coordination Library (TACL) provides a sustainable methodology and platform for access and findability of coordination resources across a diverse range of Technical Assistance (TA) Centers and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).
The FTA-funded technical assistance centers participating in this ongoing work are:
- National Aging and Disability Transportation Center (NADTC)
- National Center for Applied Transit Technology (N-CATT)
- National Center for Mobility Management (NCMM)
- National Rural Transit Assistance Program (National RTAP)
- Shared Use Mobility Center (SUMC)
The resources can be used for research, practice, operations, planning, and other purposes.
Ready to get started? Visit http://www.transportation-tacl.org. Click on the Training tab at the top for instructions.