This report reviews 2019’s trending topics in transportation. The Trends Report provides an overview of what’s trending in the industry, questions we receive at NADTC and important transportation issues in communities across the U.S.
2019 topics include:
- Filling a Need: Hiring People with Disabilities in Transit
- Travel Training for Older Adults
- Procuring Demand Response Transit Technology
- Scooter Policies and Accessibility within Shared Pedestrian Space
- Mental Health and Transportation
- Workforce Development in Transportation Occupations
The information briefs each address one of the above topics and include a summary of the major issues, challenges, and opportunities, one or more case examples, and a list of resources for additional information. Look for individual Spotlights on each topic in February – August 2020.