This report reviews 2020’s trending topics in transportation. The Trends Report provides an overview of what’s trending in the industry, questions we receive at NADTC and important transportation issues in communities across the U.S.
2020 topics include:
- Volunteer Driver Programs in the Age of COVID-19
- Transportation for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD)
- A Fixed-Route Response to Assisting Local Communities During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Meeting the Transportation Needs of Diverse Older Adults and People with Disabilities
- Medicare Advantage Transportation Programs
- Inclusive Planning for Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities
The information briefs each address one of the above topics and include a summary of the major issues, challenges, and opportunities, one or more case examples, and a list of resources for additional information. Look for individual Spotlights on each topic in August – Dec. 2021.